EZ Speedy Fence - DeWalt 5'LEFT or RIGHT (NEW & IMPROVED)
NEW SYSTEM - NEW FEATURES - NEW IMPROVEMENTS
- Adjustable Roller Position
- Easier Elevation Adjustment
- Improved Installation Speed
- Built to Last. Made of 12-Gauge Steel, Welded Double T-Track, Zinc Plated to Resist Corrosion
- Couples to the Newest EZ Speedy Extension
- Only Fence System to Offer our Patented and Proven Micro-Adjustable Flip-Away Strut Stop
- Upgradable with Quick Handles for Tool Less Operation
- Supports the Heaviest of Material, Even for Metal Working Applications
With 5 FT of material support, each EZ Speedy Fence can be assembled in either LEFT or RIGHT configuration as desired. Can be used for a variety of applications: Drill press, milling machine, chop saw, miter saw, radial arm saw, punch press, band saw.
Made for the DW723, DWX723, and DWX724 DeWalt Miter Saw Stand, our EZ Speedy Fence slides right into the T-track and quickly locks down to the stand with our patent pending EZ Speedy Mounts.
The EZ Speedy Fence has multiple points of adjustment to set the height, depth, lateral position, and angle of the EZ Speedy Fence.
Once the points of adjustment are set to your saw table, they are locked down so you can easily remove the EZ Speedy Fence from the DeWalt stand, put everything into your vehicle, and head out to the job site without losing your position.
Standard Equipment (As Pictured):
- Tool-less Upgrade (EZ Speedy Quick Handles for the Strut Mount)
- 5 FT Long, 1-5/8" x 1-5/8" Welded Steel Double T-Track
- EZ Speedy Coupler Mount Assemblies
- EZ Speedy Fence Mounts
- EZ-Speedy Flip-Stop