EZ-SPEEDY 2MT,3MT,4MT,5MT,NT30,NT40,Cat40,Cat50 AND bt40 DERECT MOUNT ARBOR WITH STANDARD 5/8-18 AND (4) PIN DRIVE
1 847 623-7029
Lead time 1 week
Best way to mount all bi-metal, carbide tip hole saw and carbide tip hole cutters to your machine.
Benefits in mounting direct to you Mill, Drill/Press, Mag/Drill and lathe.
- Less runout
- Reducing the offset length to your spindle.
- Giving a more rigid mounting point.
- Using standard hole saw with 5/8-18 hole saw mount.
- (4) drive pins not found on standard hole saw arbors.
- Allowing for larger pilot drills and pilot pins.
- Allowing for oversized custom pilot pins.
- The ability to mount (2) hole saw on the same arbor to make an inside and outside cut in one pass.
If you Select Pilot drill, you will have 3 standard sizes to choose from 1/4" ,5/16" and 3/8"
I you Select Pilot drill, you will have a 4 option for a custom over size pilot
Note to Seller write in the standard size you will need.